Re: HalfBrain.com

Author:steve guttman
Posted:11/27/1999; 9:41:56 AM
Topic:HalfBrain.com

Just wanted to add a note regarding some of the posts:

We're anxious to get Mac, Unix, Netscape stuff working. The biggest issue (obviously) is the inconsistent support for Javascript in Nav4. We believe that Nav5 (when it ships will be much better). We have calculators just about working in Nav4 now, and hope to make those available within a couple of weeks. We hope Mac support for Nav4 will follow directly.

We've chosen to author in DHTML because it's a W3C standard, and although the implementation in 4.0 browsers is somewhat spotty, going forward, it should be pretty consistent across browsers and platforms.

If anyone has questions, they can feel free to contact me, directly (steve@halfbrain.com).

Steve Guttman CEO, halfbrain.com