Wait for me! I'm the newbie who wants to join the fun.

Author:Josh Prowse
Posted:11/30/1999; 5:45:05 PM
Topic:Wait for me! I'm the newbie who wants to join the fun.

I'm the newbie who has been reading the DaveNet articles for about six months. I'm the newbie who is enthrawled with the ideas behind Manilia because they complete Tim Berners-Lee's vision of editing being as important as browsing. I'm the newbie who wants to be a part of all this. But I'm not sure how.

Frontier is probably way out of my price range since I am only an end user. When do all of these great technilogical leaps come down to Earth? When will someone produce a NuoMedia which is actually fast. A Desktop.com without the desktop (windows don't work).

I don't want to be left behind. However, I don't see how this revolution is including me.