Manila Logo

Author:Mike Murry
Posted:12/9/1999; 5:06:59 PM
Topic:Manila Logo

I decided to do something creative, so I made a "Powered by Manila" graphic to stick on my EditThisPage site. Don't get too excited, though. I am not an artist. Any evidence to the contrary will be destroyed. All I did was take the old "Scripted with Frontier" Logo and change the text. That's about all the artist I have in me. You are welcome to take it and do whatever you want with it. You can find it at

http://www.vkamedia.com/manila.html

I'm hoping that some artist or designer will look at this and be forced to create something better. In fact, some of you may remember the Frontier 4.0 beta days when Dave had a design-the-frontier-logo contest. Maybe we can do something like that.

Anyways...enjoy.