DotComGuy

Author:Mike Murry
Posted:12/10/1999; 12:58:03 PM
Topic:DotComGuy

I saw this on my local news channel here in Dallas. Interesting idea, but the press release makes it sound so ridiculous.

http://www.dotcomguy.com/

"At 12:00 p.m. CT on January 1, one man will change the face of e-commerce forever. DotComGuy, a 26-year-old former systems manager, will embark on a Y2K adventure by literally stepping into the Internet and living for one year – a project that could be defined as the World Wide Web’s version of the Biosphere. His experience will be webcast live by GMV Network via streaming video from the moment he walks into a completely empty, two-bedroom house in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, allowing the public to view every aspect of his daily life."