Re: Netscape and CSS

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:12/10/1999; 4:32:28 PM
Topic:Netscape and CSS

Yeah, I was asking for it in the "tell me the IE download for Linux". It sorta comes from getting beat up a couple times too many...

I'm sure Opera will have a compelling offering as well,and IE eventually too. That's what's great about the web, everyone has a choice. I choose Mac+NS+Dreamweaver+BBedit, you choose Windows+IE+Homesite+Frontpage. It's a big wide web and I'm glad we all have elbow room :)

I think part of the fun of this discussion group is the sometimes peppery messages we exchange - it's good to feel strongly enough about things that we can vent to our peers.

To be honest, I think that about 5 years from now we'll be sitting in our 3d virtual reality enviromental suits and chuckle about how we thought that any of this web stuff was that interesting.

Now it's back to coding!