Participatory democracy

Author:Steven C. Den Beste
Posted:12/12/1999; 10:07:03 AM
Topic:Participatory democracy

I suddenly find myself exhilarated. I just read the queso.editthispage.com and mozilla.editthispage.com pages and noted the cross-references and cross-links; and suddenly I realized that I was seeing two soapboxes in a public square, and a spirited dialog between two sincere advocates.

This is the web at its best! This is precisely the communication forum that the appeals court referred to in its decision to overturn CDA.

Do more of this!