Re: Anthem Screenshot

Author:Sten Linnarsson
Posted:12/14/1999; 2:50:09 AM
Topic:Anthem Screenshot

I've always been wondering how the built-in editor in Mozilla works. Can you explain? Is it like Composer, only allowing you to edit entire web pages, or can you allow/disallow editing of certain components? How do you code it in HTML? is there a

sort of tag?

How would you code in-line editing of messages? Is it hard? What kind of interface would you get for the editing (i.e for inserting hyperlinks, images etc)?

Where can I find up-to-date docs on the editor part?