Re: An RSS categorization proposal

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/16/1999; 9:13:06 AM
Topic:rss channels via email

Are you a library science person?

I actually found a seed with which to begin writing categorization software. It's a list that Brigitte Eaton is maintaining of weblogs.

http://www.clip2.com/p.jsp?i=4CCB6EDB0DA2D3118000080020B1F147

The first part is just a list of all the logs, uncategorized, skip over that to the second part where they are broken down into categories.

Since I am not a categorist and am a web apps guy, what I've been looking for is a seed to start the process. Eaton's categorization may be that seed. What do yout think?