Re: An RSS categorization proposal

Author:Craig Jensen
Posted:12/16/1999; 12:21:31 PM
Topic:rss channels via email

Dave,

I work in the library world and probably have a hundred or more bookmarks to sites related to digital archives, libraries and digital preservation. It's a huge area and has a very large and dynamic electronic community. Here are a couple of bookmarks that might get on start looking at this area. Alot of work has already been done.

D-Lib Forum -- http://www.dlib.org/

D-Lib Magazine (ezine) -- http://www.dlib.org/dlib/december99/12contents.html

RLG DigiNews -- http://www.rlg.org/preserv/diginews/

Ariadne -- http://www.ariadne.ac.uk/

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) -- http://www.clir.org/home.html

Digital Libraries Resource Page -- http://www.interlog.com/~klt/digital/

That should get anyone interested started. If you want more, let me know.