Help!!!!!

Author:Kevin
Posted:12/16/1999; 1:53:51 PM
Topic:Help!!!!!

I am a VB programmer who knows a little HTML and JavaScript. My company's client platform is Mac however and I need to find some way to create a dial system from a web page that will talk to an iMac modem and dial a number from a field on the page. Does anyone know of a way to do this with AppleScript(or anything else for that matter)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm also willing to help if someone has a problem related to any of my fields of knowledge.

Thanx