Make Frontier/Manila answer on different IP

Author:Evan Williams
Posted:12/20/1999; 5:19:01 PM
Topic:Make Frontier/Manila answer on different IP

When I installed Frontier, I gave it the standard IP address of the machine it's on and port 90, since IIS is running on there on port 80.

Now, I want to make Frontier answer on port 80 of one of this machine's other IPs. I see on the Frontier Web / Web Server menu how to change the port, but not the IP.

Thanks, Evan

http://www.pyra.com