Re: The name "url" is not defined?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/28/1999; 5:23:12 AM
Topic:Problems registering?

The guy had broken HTML in his home page. That's going to cripple any XML generator or parser. It's a good idea to check that kind of stuff before declaring a bug in our code. Sometimes bugs in our code turn out to be mistakes people have made all on their own. ";->"

Anyway, to answer your question -- the XML generator is not sample code. It reads the text of your home page, before it's rendered, so various rendering settings don't matter. It breaks the text up into chunks, a blank line delimits the chunks, and turns each chunk into an .

I've not had any problems with images. It sends them right thru.