Legal tags on ETP

Author:Steve Bogart
Posted:1/4/2000; 1:58:26 PM
Topic:Legal tags on ETP

Minor feature request: Could and be added to the list of optionally-legal tags on EditThisPage?

Since the tag is deprecated in HTML 4.0 and beyond, I've been using and to handle sizes instead for a long while now. I'd love to avoid going back to using .

(I know the use of and are officially discouraged in favor of style sheets [see the official remarks], but they are still legal and, significantly, still serve their purpose when the client doesn't support style sheets or has CSS turned off.)

It would be very handy for me (and maybe others).