Re: Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/5/2000; 6:42:29 PM
Topic:Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

OK -- that's something.

One big improvement we could make is to allow one page to display more than one message. I agree. I don't know why I never did this. Our first web-based BBS in 1996 had that feature.

That suggests two levels -- topics, in reverse chronologic order, and a topic listing, listing all the messages in the topic, again in reverse chronologic order.

How does that sound?