Re: Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Author:Karl Martino
Posted:1/5/2000; 6:27:34 PM
Topic:Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

I have to agree that out of all the web message board sites I have found, those using Web Crossing, in particular Salon's Table Talk, are the ones that I feel comfortable in.

"I love a lot about it, but being able to have one button that takes me through all the new messages in the discussions I want to track since I last logged read the various groups no matter where that was from is probably what puts that head and shoulders above all the rest that I run across." yep.