No censorship

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/7/2000; 1:54:37 AM
Topic:No censorship

Someone posted a message asking if they had been censored. No censorship here, just editorial control. As always happens when a discussion gets going here on platform preferences, someone crosses a line, makes a personal comment, and instead of arguing with them, I delete the message.

This is not a free speech zone. You do not have a right to be heard, any more than you have a right to have a letter to the editor printed in a newspaper.

This is not open to discussion, sorry, after many thousands of messages, it gets boring to hear the same old powerless whining. If you don't like my personality, start your own website and rant away. Thanks for listening.