Re: Live session in Europe?

Author:Oliver Wrede
Posted:1/11/2000; 11:59:45 AM
Topic:Live session in Europe?

Hello Dave.

There is a possibility for us to invite you here at the Academy of Media Arts Cologne, Germany, and maybe have a public session (Beamer and mike available, big projection screen). We have good facilities here and a room which can hold 50-60 people.

I am interested - if you are as well, I'll have to negotiate for the resources.

Cologne is not a bad place to visit in Germany and it is a 30 minute car ride to Bonn (where Andre is living?) - and it is quite in the center of Europe...

Oliver