Re: A feature coming in MSIE

Author:Robert Cassidy
Posted:1/11/2000; 5:54:22 PM
Topic:A feature coming in MSIE

Oddly enough, this is exactly where a fast MacOS box helps me.

For Windows installs, I install on a Virtual PC partition. I keep a nice clean partition stashed away on a backup and drag it out to install new software on. If anything goes haywire, toss the partition and copy the original back over - repeat as necessary. Did it once 5 times for some SP I was installing on NT.

I suppose a cheap $299 20GB HD from Frys and a copy of Ghost could work just as well...