Re: Person of the Millenium

Author:emily sutton
Posted:1/11/2000; 6:52:17 PM
Topic:Person of the Millenium?

I would have to agree with you. I just received an assignment in my western civilization class today to answer this question and Jesus Christ was my first answer which came to mind. The instructor used Albert Einstein as an example according to People Magazine. And to who ever said that he is not of this millenium, Jesus Christ is of yesterday, today and forever and reigns in the heart of all mankind and I could not imagine life without him. He is my most influential person.