Re: Live session in Europe?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/12/2000; 9:01:54 AM
Topic:Live session in Europe?

My first choices would be London and Amsterdam.

Re what will be covered.. I expect Manila. Questions and answers about where we're going. Suggestions and feature requests. Debates. Enthusiasm. Audience participation. New friendships. Putting faces to names. Learning. Music! (Dancing perhaps?)

That's how these things go. I try to come prepared for anything, and usually am not disappointed.