Re: Flash does anti-aliasing

Author:Matt Kerner
Posted:1/22/2000; 10:36:04 AM
Topic:Flash in Manilla?

I think the real issue is that once we get simple flash working we can make hooks to more complex interaction.

Imagine having a site similar to Macromedia's (most everything is Flash) with all the content powered by Manilla.

I think the best bet for this type of interaction is to use Generator. It has SQL and ODBC hooks for content. I don't think it supports XML-RPC, but it would be cool if it did.

Kerner