Anthem update: Request for help....

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:1/22/2000; 2:02:27 PM
Topic:Anthem update: Request for help....

Anthem is a pet project of mine to build - using Navigator 5's capability to create new UI's using XML (XUL) - an application for managing manila sites (like editthispage.com sites).

What this means is that I can build a new app on top of Netscape's new rendering and scripting engine, with just creating some gifs, some xml files and a javascript or two. What I need though is someone familar with how manila sites work - perhaps even running a server themselves - to help me test and tease out features.

If you are interested, please email me at andreww@netscape.com.

Remember this is just my pet project, but if it get's enough support and development, I'll submit it to mozilla.org as and open source project.

I've been successful at creating a crude prototype, but before I release that, I need some "reality checks".

If you want to find out more about anthem, come by the new anthem website: http://anthem.editthispage.com

:)