Re: bold text (was scriptingNews outline for 1/22/00)

Author:Dave Winer

Oy yoy yoy.

(Say this is a deep Yiddish accent.)

Such a terrible tingh!

We have a different attitude. I could give a shit if anyone like what I do. The people I'm interested in reaching are people with minds who don't need or want me to shuttle their attention around in slavish ways. I love Dan and I love Jakob, but I don't always agree with them, and sometime I think Dan does get breathless over silly things. Shit happens. (I drifted out of the Yiddish persona somewhere in there.)

Hey Dan, how's Mitch doing? Will he be at Esther's? If you see him tell him I said Hey!