Re: User interface

Author:Andrew Wooldridge

Dave's writing seems almost HAIKU - like sometimes. I mentally read the words "aloud" and the pauses work just right.

Anyone remember an NPR radio show called "word jazz"? It was a program where this guy would talk in one voice, then respond (most likely recorded later, over top the first) in another voice. It reminds me of Dave's articles sometimes.