User interface

Author:Dru Oja Jay

Writing is like engineering, but it hardly has anything to do with user interface.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you meant, but I find your writing well-adapted for the web because it's sparse, it isolates the main points, and puts them on their own lines.

While you don't use bold in your writing, the way each main idea has its own space is pretty powerful, and well-suited to reading on-screen.

The best form matches the content. For me, this has everything to do with user interface.