Re: User interface

Author:Chris Palu

Dave: Writing is like engineering, but it hardly has anything to do with user interface.

I can't even begin to respond to this here, but this begins to...

Dru: I'm not sure if this is exactly what you meant, but I find your writing well-adapted for the web because it's sparse, it isolates the main points, and puts them on their own lines.

You know what that is?

Outliners!

They foster a process of thinking and writing that keeps things succinct, and structured. I love them.

You can see it in every piece Dave writes, but the real question is which came first...

The writing style or the outliner - which inspired which?