Photoscripter Frontier Glue

Author:Christoph Pingel
Posted:2/3/2000; 5:07:07 AM
Topic:Photoscripter Frontier Glue

More of a traditional scripting question: Has someone written a glue for the Photoscripter verbs? It's not possible to extract the AETE ressource in the familiar way, that's why I think that someone should have *written* the glue... I'd like to do some experiments with PhotoShop running on a web server building custom image maps automatically.

TIA,

Christoph Pingel