Forms and links

Author:Tom Fitzpatrick
Posted:2/13/2000; 4:21:39 AM
Topic:Forms and links

I posted this on the Manila-newbies site, then realized it might be more appropriate here.

In a Manila site, I've created a form within a page. I'd like a user to be able to add a url to a text box on the form that would be a live link when the text is returned. Wrapping the entry in an tag doesn't seem to work. I have access to the Frontier gdb for the website, so I could use a script to construct the right text wrapper - if I knew what it was.