Frontier 6.1.1 Clean Install

Author:Ben Duguid
Posted:2/18/2000; 11:28:35 AM
Topic:Frontier 6.1.1 Clean Install

Just a quickie really. I needed a clean install on one of my frontier machines, and so picked up the latest Full Clean install from support.userland, but when I had set it up, and configured it to my liking, found a strange thing:

All the icons on the folder listings were broken links.

A quick check on the properties of these images showed that mainresponsder was looking for the resource.root in www folder. It's not there. I have other copies of this root, so it's not a problem for me, as I copied one from there, but it could be a pain for new users.

Just to let you know.

Ben

http://www.mad.co.uk/