Re: Me and Jason Levine

Author:Jason Levine
Posted:2/19/2000; 6:13:39 PM
Topic:Turd-droppers

(I wanted to post two replies, this one separately so that it didn't get lost in the other one.)

New York Jews, we have high IQs, but we're really fucked up when it comes to appreciating and loving each other. And if you really appreciate someone you appreciate that they change.

I laughed (not at, but with) about this quote for about 10 minutes.... that really-painful-because-I-wasn't-oxygenating kind of laugh. I had never thought about this!

/jason