Re: Me and Jason Levine

Author:Jason Levine
Posted:2/19/2000; 6:20:19 PM
Topic:Turd-droppers

Brief on-point reply: I wasn't implying that you changed, because I didn't (don't?) believe that you have. To interpret my statement as one based on you changing is to say that I believe that you want bitterness and exclusivity in the community, and I've been reading you long enough, and have talked to you enough, to know that that's probably not the case. I just was blindsided by the comments about Derek, who has always seemed pretty gracious to me. That's it, nothing more; I pointed to the MetaFilter site because it seemed to be collecting "the other side," as it were.

And, if you must know, the fact that the ER comment was above the comment about this controversy put it in its relative place -- beneath a popular TV show (which really isn't that high on the social cause registry).

And lastly, no... you have a grrrrreat weekend.

/jason