Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Author: Will Cate Posted: 2/21/2000; 4:31:38 PM Topic: Hitbox.com Msg #: 15164 Prev/Next: 15163 / 15165
Hitbox.com has many problems:
1) Makes my Netscape menus disappear!
2) Causes an About.com window to open in the background.
3) Text is unreadably small on Mac (and I have have my basefont size set to 14 pt. to begin with!)
4) Trying to move to different site via Location field caused some search portal called "Yep.com" to open in yet another separate window (I thought only porn sites did this!)
I don't like sites that monkey around with my browser environment.
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Hitbox.com, Dave Winer, 2/21/2000; 4:42:22 PM
- Re: Hitbox.com, Thomas A. Creedon, 2/21/2000; 5:45:07 PM
- Re: Hitbox.com, Judy Rosella Edwards, 2/22/2000; 8:25:26 AM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:54:22 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.