Re: Creating steady traffic on a weblog

Author:Oliver Breidenbach
Posted:2/22/2000; 1:56:19 PM
Topic:Creating steady traffic on a weblog

Mike,

I guess I did not make myself entirely clear.

Dave answered the question by example with his link from scripting news... :-)

Apparently you can´t use the storyReader on every DG entry (only those you promote to stories), but you can use the msgReader on any story as well.

Here is the difference:

Austrian Celebration with storyReader.
Same page with msgReader

I simply was to dumb to figure it out...

Thanks & cheers,

Oliver.