ManilaLand

Author:mike donellan
Posted:2/22/2000; 1:55:41 PM
Topic:ManilaLand

Yes, this is a community... a very neat, unique, and vibrant community... made possible via the software and good people of UserLand, and the minds of those who use it. Honestly, as much in the past as I have enjoyed IRC, ICQ, and many stupid and obscure homepages scattered all about in different so-called web-communities [i.e. Geocities], ETP is like nothing else! Hands down I'm a Manila addict... doing far less *surfing*, etc. than before, and creating and simply *being* a part of a real web-based community - way more than I ever thought I'd find the time to do. I love it... I love ManilaLand!

Always at critical mass... bhb