Re: Manila and pictures request

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:2/25/2000; 1:23:18 PM
Topic:Manila and pictures request

Hello all,

Some food for thought. Here is how O'Reilly's Webboard software handles uploading files.

Not seen here. I've already typed in my message. On that page, I was given the option the attach files. Now I'm being asked to upload my files.

Notice the "Upload another?" option? By selecting Yes, I get the following...

The "Upload another?" option is No by default so there isn't much danger of the user going wild. Below, we see my images attached to the message.

You can test this out for yourself on O'Reilly's Demo Webboard. http://forums.oreilly.com/~wb4trial

I think O'Reilly did a pretty good job on the file upload process.

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas