Re: Newsblip missing from my.userland?

Author:André Radke
Posted:2/25/2000; 3:17:05 PM
Topic:Newsblip missing from my.userland?

My channel (Wiredfool #1563) is missing from the channels page too, yet the last update was a day and a half ago.

It's fixed. If an error occurred when we last read your RSS file, we wouldn't display your channel on the My.UserLand.Com channels page. And we didn't reset the error flag the next time we successfully read your RSS file, so once an error occurred, you were dropped from the channels page forever.