Windows Or Mac Frontier, which is best?

Author:mchettle@bigpond.net.au
Posted:2/28/2000; 4:20:41 AM
Topic:Windows Or Mac Frontier, which is best?

I am about to buy frontier after playing around with ETP. Just fantastic, and sooooo many possiblities i have a hard time keeping it focused. But, i have a problem, i can not decide which platform to go for. I love the Mac and its ease of use and automation with apple events etc. but am told the windows version is a much more powerful solution if i want to run something like ETP.

Can someone please help me. What are the pro's and con's of each.

Thank in advance. MrC