Re: Windows Or Mac Frontier, which is best?

Author:Robert Slotboom
Posted:3/3/2000; 5:50:19 PM
Topic:Windows Or Mac Frontier, which is best?

Dave do you think Manila hosting on a mac will be more stable on OSX? I'm asking this because we want to become a host this year and we have not yet invested in the hardware. The next question is about win/macos connection. Are there problems to be expected when developing on a mac and deploying on NT??