Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Author: Andrew Wooldridge Posted: 3/6/2000; 11:23:11 PM Topic: Pike questions Msg #: 15426 Prev/Next: 15425 / 15427
Ok two stupid questions:
1) where is the FAQ for Pike?
2) will Pike (ever) be Open Source?
Some (not as stupid) questions:
3) can Pike be applescripted? (what about windows?)
4) could Pike talk to Zope?
5) could you "preview in browser" - meaning launch a browser and send it an html preview
6) is Pike extensible?
7) can Pike output xml?
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Pike questions, Dave Winer, 3/7/2000; 4:34:22 AM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:54:28 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.