Please help me

Author:Magnus
Posted:3/7/2000; 12:42:59 AM
Topic:Please help me

Hi my name is Magnus I have a problem which i believe many of you will find easy to solve.

I have a form with a textarea and the text in the text area is stored in a variable, i want to loop through all the words in the variable and see if any of the words are surrounded with ** and if they are i want those words to become active links on the internet-page (what im trying to do and have been doing for the last couple of weeks is a sort of update page for the company i work for. Please help me anyone! Im in a hurry

Magnus