Re: HTML Rendering

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:3/10/2000; 4:15:41 PM
Topic:HTML Rendering

I guess we're going to be having this discussion forever. Does that library render things the same way as Netscape and MSIE? Does it support "real" Web pages which use CSS and JavaScript?

Reading the virtual tea leaves, I see that people will probably want to use Pike for designing general Web sites, not online help or about boxes. If they want to preview that content, Apple's HTML library is probably not very useful.