NetEvents 1.2.1 & OS 9

Author:Richard Petty
Posted:3/26/2000; 7:55:14 PM
Topic:NetEvents 1.2.1 & OS 9

I've recently upgraded to MacOS 9 and now I cannot quit NetEvents 1.2.1 from the "File" menu without it locking up my entire machine. It's the first app I've seen do something like that in years.

It seems obvious that NetEvents is, at some level, incompatible with MacOS9, but I still need to ask: Has anyone else experienced this?

If so, will there ever be an upgrade to NetEvents? It's quite old now, but hey, it was working until recently!

--Richard