RE: DaveNet...thank you for it.

Author:Dori Smith
Posted:3/29/2000; 11:02:53 PM
Topic:DaveNet on Hiatus

another thing I'd like to do is somehow turn all the back-issues into a book.

IMO, if this happens, you should include (if possible) a CD with the book of all the music. One of my favorite parts of your writings has been the the theme songs--I found that I got more out of the columns when you said what you were listening to when you wrote them.

Dori
Backup Brain