Re: Let's talk about macros

Author:Robb Beal
Posted:4/3/2000; 10:08:47 AM
Topic:Let's talk about macros

Some brief thoughts (emphatically not complaints) before I go create my version of the weblogs.com home page:

+ The home page is trying to do too much. Thus, multiple pages may be required though I'll give a shot at a highly structured single page.

+ There needs to be separation of favorites editing and weblog updates viewing. Most people will be doing the latter much more often than the former. (All of the major portals inappropriately conflate editing and viewing in their my..com sites.)

Will post a link here when finished!