Re: Screen shot of Pike editing Weblogs.Com home page

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/3/2000; 6:37:27 PM
Topic:Let's talk about macros

Well, we're teaching Jake how to release macros now. He's got a dozen or so building blocks that will be out within 24 hours if all goes as I think it will.

Then after that we're going to add some new juicy ones, including the one that does the killer macro thing, pulling text from a dg message, so you can do some algorithmic stuff with variables, or things that behave like variables.

The toughest part for this for us is knowing how to communicate about this stuff. The programming is very very easy for us. We'll get there. Jake is doing good work.