pike & manila discrepencies?

Author:mike donellan
Posted:4/4/2000; 6:48:11 AM
Topic:pike & manila discrepencies?

hey, just something i ran across this morning editing mmd.weblogs.com. it appears that pike is loading something other than my current html for some things i try to edit. these two screen shots - just seconds apart - show both the pike and manila versions of my home page, but the pike code is not what currently is being displayed there!
my homepage per pike [incorrect]
my homepage per manila [correct]

sorry about linking the images, but i had to do it this way for time's sake!

thx, mike