Re: Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/5/2000; 12:18:56 PM
Topic:Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

and YES! to getting the favorites over in the sidebar... someone's been reading my mind again. having the favorites in the sidebar would mean you'd know when updates happened anytime, all the time, no matter where on the net you might be.

I wonder if there are any hosting opportuntities there.

Could we create a service where you store your chrome and proxy through the server somehow?

I'm glad to hear you like N6. That's a very strong vote of confidence.