Re: Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

Author:mike donellan
Posted:4/5/2000; 12:15:27 PM
Topic:Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

man, i love n6... keep up the great work andrew!

and YES! to getting the favorites over in the sidebar... someone's been reading my mind again. having the favorites in the sidebar would mean you'd know when updates happened anytime, all the time, no matter where on the net you might be.

what a cool combination... mozilla, er - netscape 6 and manila, pike, etc. this stuff's gonna go places!