Re: Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

Author:Duncan Smeed
Posted:4/5/2000; 3:54:23 PM
Topic:Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

I have just been trying Sullivan. Suddenly the scales fell from my eyes. What really blew me away is that in Netscape 6 (I haven't tried Mozilla) I can have different windows _each_ with a different skin (and functionality).

Boy, am I going to have fun with this once my students go on their summer vacation break.

Kudos to Andrew for Anthem which I'm using in one window, and Cameron, et al, for Sullivan which I'm using in another window.

The current N6 and Mozilla builds are just the tip of the iceberg and IE5 is riding on the SS Titanic ";->"

Duncan