Re: Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:4/6/2000; 8:28:46 AM
Topic:Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

Andrew,

Am I right in the following item I'm posting on my website:

The Curmudgeon:

Quote: "It looks like Netscape 6 doesn't support MathML."

Comment: I'm pretty sure that just because it's not natively supported, the support for XML, XSL and CSS will mean that it's easy to do. I know this is a big deal -- to this point most math instruction involves such convoluted things as creating equations in Equation Editor, saving as HTML which generates images of equations, which you can upload to a site.